There's a difference between what is considered support & customization. We can only provide support on our premium WoltLab styles. Officially, we will not offer help on customization of our WoltLab styles. Support is provided for our WoltLab styles as they are intended to function out of the box. Anything that changes the way they look or function by default is considered customization.
If time allows, we may try to help you with customizations if they are very easy to do, involves only a few lines of code and do not require a lot of time to complete. However, you should not count on it because we officially do not offer help on customization.
The scope of our support includes the following:
- solving issues with style installation
- solving style's built-in functionality that does not work (i.e. layout options not working)
- very basic CSS and styling adjustments
- bugs fixing
- fixing WoltLab compatibility issues
The scope of our support DOES NOT include:
- customizing and modifying the style
- solving on any errors relating to style customization
- fixing on any broken CSS as a result of style customization
- adding new features or extending current avaiable features & functionality
- customizing and modifying WoltLab plugins' look and feel to match our styles' design
general WoltLab support (please use the WoltLab Forum for that)
With every support request, we will try to respond as soon as possible and solve the issue within our first response. In cases that we cannot do that in time, please be patient. For sure, we're trying to come up with a solution.